Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 device with Exynos 5 Octa CPU has been received the latest OTA update Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware. This actual step by step guide listed here will teach you the manually step by step guide to flash the update. Do not skip any steps from below and be careful to read and understand all instructions.
- All instructions and this guide are provided only for educational and instructional purposing, so we, Android.sc team cannot be held liable or responsible for any data lost or if you’ll brick your device or damage it. Users are advices to use this guide on their own risk only.
- This step by step guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 model number I9500. So, do not try to use the same in any other incorrect device model, you can easily brick or damage it.
- Ensure that you have installed the suitable Samsung USB Drivers to your PC, if you don’t have them you can download from here
- Uninstall or disable all the security applications like antivirus and firewall and the Samsung KIES application. These applications can interfere with the installation process and can interrupt the same.
- Now, enable the USB Debugging application from Developer Option Menu.
- Backup all your important data stored into device’s internal memory as prevention. In case you install the new update file and after the first reboot the device doesn’t boot into normal mode, then you’ll need to do a factory reset. The action of factory reset will remove all files stored on the device’s system partition and internal storage also.
- Take out the microSD external card before beginning the flashing process, in this way you’ll be sure won’t risk losing your information stored on it.
- If the S4 device is currently running a custom ROM or other type of custom files, all these custom tools or configurations will be wiped out totally.
- A good application to backup data from installed applications is Helium tool
- Ensure that the Samsung Galaxy S4 device’s battery charge level is more that 75%, if it is less of this value you can receive a power off in the middle of the flashing process.
- If you cannot complete the guide use our comment section for more questions.
How to install the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OTA Update firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500:
- Download the firmware file from here ( Russian OTA update released). If this version isn’t compatible with your S4 I9500 International model, then you can visit the SamMobile’s web site and download this update released for other regions. For getting access in SamMobile website you need a user account.
- Save the downloaded file on your computer and extract its content to get a .tar.md5 file, do not extract any further than that.
- Download Odin 3 v3.07, save it to PC and extract the zip file.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S4 device.
- Boot it into Download Mode
- Open Odin 3.07.exe file on PC.
- Connect the Galaxy S4 device with your PC via USB cord.
- Wait for ODIN application to recognize the device and after that you can continue the tutorial. In case the ODIN isn’t recognized the device, then you should reinstall the USB drivers once again.
- When the “added!!” message appears you can move to the next step.
- Now, click the PDA button in ODIN, then browse your PC for the extracted ‘tar.md5” file and load it into ODIN.
- Important: make sure that the Re-Partition option is disabled.
- Next, press the START button in ODIN for flashing process to start.
- When the flashing process is complete, the device will receive an automatically reboot and the ODIN will display the PASS message.
- Now boot the device into normal mode.
- Disconnect the device from PC.
NOTE = If the above download link does not open then press
windows button+ F5 till the page does not load......
windows button+ F5 till the page does not load......
Congratulation, now you successfully learned how to update the latest official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware.
If the ODIN application says fail and the installation process is not working or not responding, then you have to do:
Close Odin application.
Disconnect the smartphone from PC.
Remove the device’s battery and then reinsert the battery after 10 seconds.
Repeat the all step by step guide once again from the beginning.
If the flashing process is done, but the smartphone doesn’t boot into normal mode and don’t past over the Samsung boot animation screen, then you’ll need to do a factory reset.
Note: The factory Rest task will remove all data stored into device’s system partition while forcing the Galaxy S4 device to boot in normal mode.
To do a Factory Reset you need to:
Disconnect the device from PC.
Turn off the smartphone totally.
Boot the device into stock Recovery Mode. To do this press and keep holding the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
Now, select the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option and confirm the action.
After the Factory Reset operation is done, return to the main Recovery Mode menu.
From the main Recovery Mode menu, select ‘Reboot system now’..
After the device is entering into normal mode, enter the Google Account info, and that’s it.
Outlook Tech Support GREAT POST, I like your postThanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
It is very good, but look at the information at this address. cbd gummies for sleepReplyDelete
For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! How many 3000mg gummies should I eat?ReplyDelete
Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it viza Canada onlineReplyDelete
Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. new zealand etaReplyDelete