Liquid Smooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!
We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.
A huge shoutout to codeworx and kejar31 for their work on the t0 platform!
Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
- Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
- Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
- Chronus clock widget
- Customizable hardware and software keys
- Transparent navbar and status bar
- Customizable navbar ring
- Navigation bar widgets
- Customizable power menu
- Notification power widget
- Customizable quicksettings panel
- Statusbar mods
- Theme engine
- Quiet hours
- Volume rocker music controls
- Full Rotation
- Customizable battery and notification light
- Added support for wired/wireless headsets simultaneously - Cyanogen (Steve K)
- Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
- Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
- Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
- Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
- Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
- updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
- GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
- New Performance Settings - xoomdev
- GooManager now included - goo.im team
- Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
- USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
- Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
- Latest device tree updates - liquid0624
- Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
- Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
- Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
- Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
- Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
- Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
- Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
- An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
- Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
- Goomanager integration
- And Much Much MORE!
- Bluetooth audio streaming does not work correctly
- Tethering only works when encryption is not used
- Temporary slowdown after high CPU usage, like in gaming
Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!
If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.
Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!
Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth
Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...
source : XDA developers