CyanogenMod 11L Rom is based on Android 4.4 Rom,CyanogenMod 11L is very stable and smooth custom Rom with all new Features.
All credits goes to the original developer.
The Samsung Galaxy Core is normally comes with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as an Operating System. There is no official Android 4.4.4 upgrade from Samsung mobile Support.
About Samsung Galaxy Y Core i8262/i8260The Samsung Galaxy Core i8262/i8260 is an Android smartphone released by Samsung in June 2013. It has 1GB of RAM, as well as 8GB internal storage which can be expanded with a microSD card. The 4.3" screen has a 480x800 display resolution. The Samsung Galaxy Core has remote security which allows the phone to be locked, tracked, and wiped completely all while using remote software.
2)Email and Exchange (module available).
3)VPN (module available).
4)AOSP browser (module available).
5)CM music player, Gallery, Sound recorder (module available(Media)).
6)PicoTTS (module available).
7)All Livewallpapers (module available).
8)Camera (module available).
9)CM File manager (module available).
10)AOSP Calendar (module available).
11)Development tools (module available).
12)LockClock (module available).
13)DocumentsUI (module available).
14)KeyChain (module available).
and Many more............
Warning before installing ROM on Samsung Galaxy Core i8262/i8260:
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
How to install:
- Download the ROM, Gapps and software modules that you need
- Now transfer the downloaded file from your computer to your device either in internal memory or Sdcard.
- Now switch off the device (battery must be at least 60% charge)
- Boot to Android System Recovery mode by pressing volume up key + home button + power key for 3 seconds or until you see the Samsung Galaxy Core screen
- After that, immediately release the keys and press it again until the recovery shows up.
- In recovery,Select wipe data/factory reset.
- Select wipe cache.
- Select install zip from sd card (install ROM).
- Select install zip from sd card (install Gapp).
- Repeat the above process and Install modules (if you really need it)
- Go back by pressing the power button or the back key.
- After that, reboot your phone. enjoy.....
Download Link :
CM 11L ROM :- HERE
Gapp 4.4.x :- HERE
All Modules :- Here