Jelly Bean ROM for
Warning before installing Jellynoid ROM on Samsung Galaxy ACE :
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy ACE . Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
-Version of android 4.2.2
-3G data connection
-and many more .... !
How to Install CM 10 on Samsung Galaxy ACE :
1 Wipe data/Factory reset
2 Wipe cache partition
3 Advance/Wipe dalvik cache
4 Go back
5 Install zip From SD card (look for the Rom then install it )
6 Reboot System Now