Samsung is known to come up with its best technology in its S series phone thus, this time, the expectation really high and it could be the new trendsetter in the mobile handset market.
The last Samsung S series Phone Galaxy S6 in spite of having great features still face some criticism since there was no user-removable battery to be found on the device, nor microSD expansion. The S6 also lost the IP67 certification for dust and water resistance that featured on the S5. All in all, while the Galaxy S6 was an upgrade over the Galaxy S5, it had a few cons that were previously features taken for granted in the Samsung mobile hardware ecosystem.
But this time, Samsung had tried to overcome all the limitation of S6,
Features of Samsung Galaxy S7:
- Memory Storage: Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will feature microSD card slots for expansion up to 200GB and S7 Duo will come in 32GB and 64GB internal storage variants, which should be good for a vast majority of consumers.
- Internal Storage : 32GB and 64GB
- microSD card supports up to: 200GB
- Battery: There will be a large internal Battery but non-removable.Samsung Galaxy S7 is powered with 3000 mAh Battery and Galaxy S7 Edge with 3600 mAh Battery
- Display: Samsung Galaxy S7 will be coming with QHD 1440×2560, Super AMOLED Display.The devices will also reportedly feature an Always-On Display functionality, said to consume about 1% battery per hour.Screen Size
- Galaxy S7: 5.1″ flat display
- Galaxy S7 Edge: 5.5″ curved display
- CPU: Galaxy S7 will be coming with new Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor, featuring 4x high-performance cores clocked at 2.3 GHz and 4x power-efficient cores clocked at 1.6 GHz.It is expected that Snapdragon 820 can make its way for the North American region.
- Camera: Samsung Galaxy S7 will be featuring a dual camera with 12 MP camera at the front and 16 MP rare Camera, both with a f/1.7 aperture.
- Both Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are marked with IP67 certification thus features water and dust resistance capability.
Here is a brief summary of all that we know about the S7 Duo at this point based on rumors, leaks and reports:
- Galaxy S7: 5.2″ QHD Super AMOLED Display, 3000 mAh battery with wireless charging time reported as 2 hrs.
- Galaxy S7 Edge: 5.5″ QHD Super Amoled Curved Display, 3600 mAh battery with wireless charging time reported as 2.2 hrs.
- Always-On Display.
- IP67 certification for water and dust resistance.
- 4GB RAM.
- 32GB and 64GB storage variants, with micro sd card slot for expansion up to 200GB.
- Rear camera: 16MP, f/1.7 aperture; flush with the back (No camera hump).
- Front camera: 12MP.
- Same Design Language from the S6
- USB Type C
- Exynos 8890 / Snapdragon 820
- Pressure Sensitive Display
Apart from these, there will be lots of features in the new Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge but for that, we have to wait for the official release by the Samsung.
Source: XDA developers
What are your thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, based on the information so far? Will this be THE device of 2016? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below..!
If u Like the post Don't forget to Share it with your friends and also like our facebook Page to get all the Latest Updates in The world of Android.