System UI Tuner
System UI Tuner was introduced with android marshmallow. It is not easy to find, it is hidden unless you perform a secret task to enable it. With this tool you can customize you status bar and notification bar. There are basically two ways that i know to enable this tool.
HOW TO ENABLE IT
Way one :-
- Pull down the notification bar.
- Long press the settings icon(about 5-10 secs).
- When you release setting button you will get a pop up "Congrats, system UI Tuner has been added to you settings.
- Go to settings.
- Go to about phone
- Find Build Number
- Tap 7 times on build number to unlock developer mode.
- Go back to settings and find developer mode
- In developer mode find "SHOW SYSTEM UI TUNER" and enable it.