About Samsung Galaxy S4:
The Galaxy S 4 is Samsung's popular device . The S4 comes with a 5" 1080p Super AMOLED display (PenTile 441 ppi), a pseudo octa-core Samsung Exynos 5410 or quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 (depending on region), 2 GB of RAM, up to 64 GB of storage, LTE connectivity, and a 2600 mAh battery. Furthermore, the device features additional features such as floating touch and a 13 MP shooter featuring a revamped camera interface. All this brute force is encased in 7.9 mm of Samsung's well known Hyperglaze plastic finish.
About the rom:
Alliance ROM is a custom rom developed for Samsung Galaxy S$ , it is based on Android kitkat 4.4.2,it is not any official android update for Galaxy s5 throw it contain all the latest features of Android Kitkat.
Here is a guide to update your Samsung Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with CM10 ROM.
All Credits goes to original developers.
Warning before installing AllianceROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 :
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S5 . Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
Features of ROM:
- Based on Samsung 4.4.2 XXUFNC9
- Rooted, Deodexed, BusyBox, Init.d, Sqlite3, Zipaligned
- Build.prop tweaks
- ROM Customizer with root browser, widgets, and for OTA Updates
- Alliance Manager Theme/Backup Engine
- 17 Preset Styles to change theme in 1 click!
- Enabled app ops permission management
- Enabled Call/Message Blocking
- Enabled Hidden Lockscreens
- Enabled Lockscreen widgets
- Enabled Secure widgets
- Up to 200 contacts for messages
How to install AllianceROM on Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Install Rom Customizer from Playstore.
- Make Sure You Have a Custom Recovery - TWRP or Philz
- Put ROM on sd.
- Open rom customizer.
- Select flash/install from internal sd in Rom Customizer
- Select install from zip.
- Choose whether to install samsung bloat, google bloat or blackglass.
- Choose install.
- Reboot MANUALLY to recovery (ROM Customizer will say rebooting...its not...you have to do it!)
- Once booted open Alliance Manager from app drawer to create needed folder structures
- That's it...Enjoy!!